Our EndNote classes last semester were so popular we have decided to run loads more this semester! Classes will be held during Weeks 3, 4, and 5. We are also offering classes specifically for Mac users because EndNote works a little differently on a Mac. And if you're a law student or researcher we have specific sessions for you too!
Visit the Library Events Calendar for the times and dates. Registration is required for the EndNote sessions.
If you've never heard of EndNote, it is a powerful piece of citation management software that helps you:
- gather references from article databases
- format manuscripts and citations in a variety of styles
- transfer references among various applications
- share citations with colleagues
- organise a personal database of references
- generate bibliographies