If you've ever struggled to complete your referencing on time or lost track of a citation, you should get to know RefWorks and EndNote.
EndNote and RefWorks are are applications that help you...
- gather references from article databases
- format manuscripts and citations in a variety of styles
- transfer references among various applications
- share citations with colleagues
- organise a personal database of references
- generate bibliographies
Come along to a class in the library this week for a demonstration:
Not sure which tool is right for you? This table will help you decide.