The end of the semester is fast approaching, and bookings for the study rooms in the Main and Law Libraries are filling up fast.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking your rooms in advance. Bookings can be made two weeks in advance, so plan ahead and save yourself the pain of finding the rooms fully booked out when you need them.
A reminder about the rules:
- Students are permitted to book a maximum of 2 hours PER GROUP PER DAY
- Rooms are not for individual use
- Rooms are for use by Bond University Students only
- Rooms must not be used for commercial purposes such as tutoring school students
- If a room is still vacant after 15 minutes of the booked time, it may be taken by another group
To book online, go to bond.libcal.com.