- Silent study areas: in addition to our usual silent study areas on levels 3 and 4, the Octagon Room on level 2 has also been designated as a quiet study space for the duration of exams.
- Extended MLC opening hours: the MLC will be open 24 hours until the end of week 14. Just remember to bring your student card for access after 8pm.
- Group room bookings: as we mentioned on facebook during the week, room bookings are filling up fast and it can be hard to find a room on the day, so make sure to book in advance.
- Course Reserve: squeeze in a little extra revision with our 3-hour course reserve loans, located behind the service desk
- Computer availability: find out which computers are free and where to save time (and energy!).
As usual, IT and library staff are on hand to help! Contact us or drop us a line on facebook to let us know how your exams are going. Good luck!