|Image from Encyclopædia Britannica Image Quest|
Not sure where to start looking for information for your assignments? Come to the desk in the Main Library and the librarians will help you find information on your topic, such as:
- books and ebooks
- peer reviewed journal articles
- newspaper articles
- company and industry information
- population and income statistics
We can also give you advice on how to:
- use the library databases and electronic resources
- get the full text of a journal article
- reference something in a particular style (i.e. APA or Harvard)
- download or print from an ebook
Plus much, much more!!
All you need to do is head to the desk in the Main Library and ask us your question. We're happy to help!
Or if you can't make it in the library, you can Ask-A-Librarian online by clicking the button below.