So what exactly is a QR Code?
- It’s a barcode that can hold information.
- It can be scanned by the camera of a mobile device to receive the information.
- It can take you to websites, electronic resources, contact details, video demonstrations, PDFs and more.
- Use your smartphone to connect to Bond’s wireless network. If you need help with this come to the desk in the Main Library or view our Setup Guide for iPhone/iPod Touch for wireless access.
- Search for ‘QR code’ or ‘QR reader’ in your phones app store, you will usually be able to find a free app to download.
- Find a QR Code in the library and scan it with the app.