It offers PhD students practical strategies for reading and note taking, and guides how to conduct a systematic search of the available literature using cases and examples throughout - demonstrating the best practice in writing and presenting the review.
- sources of information and conducting searches
- reading and note-taking strategies
- reference management: organising information
- literature review structuring
- conducting a systematic review
- issues evaluating quality
- conducting reviews using online sources and online literature
- enhanced guidance in dealing with copyright and permissions issues.
SAGE. (2015). The Literature Review: A step-by-step guide for students. Retrieved from http://www.sagepub.com/booksProdDesc.nav?prodId=Book236719